Friday, March 25, 2011

day 6 or whatever recap as told by Will


Well yesterday was our last round at flyboy. As it was the day before, flyboy was a monster and it took me out behind the woodshed. I knew it was going to be a long day when on hole 3 I put it in the water on my third shot, then went to the drop zone and paid homage to the lake gods for the second consecutive shot. I tried to rally late in the round when I was already in the back of the pack but managed to blow that with a triple circle 9 on a par 4. Aka buzz your disc skills...WOOF! From there for me all hope was lost and the only thing that kept me from quiting early was the thought of a possible ace. On hole 24 I nearly did it just narrowly missing my first ace for the second time this trip. The best part about that hole was drew throwing out of bounds because he is terrible and I let him win this win every day on this trio so he would have something to live for. From there the round was basically over and there is nothing mire of note to speak of. After the round we took our three shots each at the basket on top of the hanger and I was the only one to be close to the ace because the three stooges aren't good. After we settled up with kelly for the two days we said our goodbyes and before we all left he gave us a sweet flyboy stamped disc. Once we left we hit up some food and the shennanigans began while zac drove. Drew and louis attempted to hang with me but I showed them how a real man does things. When we were about 45 minutes out from knoxville the executive decision was made not to stop for a bathroom break and to just use what we had at our disposal. After I had mcgivered it I passed the restroom on to the next person in line. I will not name such person but this next user had a mishap and needles to say we had to stop on the side of the road for an emegency change of clothes. Then once we got back on the road the search for a hotel began. I called several places and couldn't find a place grimy enough for us to afford, then there was denise. I talked to here several times with our conversations ranging from rates of the hotel to places that a group of gentlemen like us would go for entertainment. Once we got there we met sweet sweet denise. After checking in drew and I went to talk to denise to find out what there is to do in knoxville. At some point in the conversation we realized that something had gone wrong when she called her cousin asking if he knew any ladies of the night that would want to accompany us for the night. We averted that near crisis and went back to the room, got prepped for our night and walked to a restaurant next door. Then we ate and the rest of the night was rather uneventful except waking up at 3 am to family guy on stadium speakers blairing.

P.s. drew is still fully in love and heartbroken over pro shop girl. Just thought should be cleared up after his last post.

-will (and the other three dudes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home