Tuesday, March 22, 2011

mid-day update day 4...as told by will

Well to start the day off I went to the contnental breakfast at the knights inn to find stale cereal and sticky buns, aka breakfast of champions. WINNER. We then went to walmart so that I could purchase something to clean out my nearly fatal foot wound. From there we stopped at the dollar store to purchase trinkets. We were off on our way to the International Disc Golf Center to dominate the courses. Once we arrived that plan was out the window. The course was awesome, it played through the woods and around a lake which today only zac managed to make it in. On the 9th hole I nearly went king kong (very crazy) due to the loss of my second vulcan in 2 days. Luckily for the idgc the disc appeared buried under some leaves, so crissis averted and again I am a winner. From there it was rather uneventful on the course but there were a few other things of note that happened at the proshop/hall off fame. First off I was guilted into making a purchase by the tthree stooges, aka drew lou and zac. Then my favorite moment of the day was drew realizing that he was attracted to the girl in the pro shop then proceeding to do nothing and failing at having any game. The only reason that he would have had a chance is because I played the wing man by comparrison by acting like a child and made him look acceptable, but there is only so much I can do. Then I got my ultimate win for the day so far by dominating the mens room at the hall of fame.WINNER. So all in all I couldn't ask for much more in a day; drew striking out with the opposite sex, me not losing my second vulcan, and dominating the idgc building with the force of 1000 bears drinking tiger's blood.

-Will (and the other three dudes)

PS we will add pictures and update the rest of the day tonight, as for now we are headed to da ATL. Foreva I Love Atlanta (FILA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home